Private Music Lessons
Returning to Lessons After COVID-19 Exposure
The Campanile is committed to the health and safety of our students and faculty. We will be following the guidance provided by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, which has been shared with us by our school district, for when a student has been exposed to COVID-19.
Summer Session is full. Fall session begins the week of August 30.
The Campanile Conservatory of the Arts welcomes children and adults, the accomplished and the beginner, students of all levels and visions. Students will find a caring and professional faculty, specializing in teaching basics to the young beginner or advanced studies to the most prodigious student. We endeavor to promote personal growth and wellness through the self-assured knowledge of accomplishments achieved through the study of the arts.
Because we care first and foremost about the health and safety of both our faculty AND our students, we have put a few guidelines in place due to Covid-19.
- There will be a Campanile administrator on site during all lesson times
- Music studios will be sanitized between students
- All lessons will be 1/2 hour in length, and only one student at a time
- Lesson start times will be staggered to avoid congestion in hallways
- Faculty will wear facemasks, where possible. In the case of wind students, studios will have plexi-glass shields to protect students and faculty when wearing facemasks is not possible
- Facemasks will be worn in all public areas of the Campanile and only students will be allowed in the building. Parents are asked to wait outside
New students are welcome at any time based on teacher availability. Don't forget about our new string studio, offering lessons on violin, viola, and cello!
To inquire about specific class times, instructor availability and cost, please contact the Campanile Office at (715) 356-9700 or email@example.com.