Things to know when you come on August 5:
- We are limiting the number of tickets sold to 250 so that everyone has plenty of elbow (breathing) room.
- If you are fully vaccinated, masks are optional.
- The Campanile is following all CDC and Oneida County Health Dept recommendations regarding indoor gatherings.
- You will find plenty of hand sanitizer in the lobby.
- Expect to be greeted enthusiastically! We are absolutely giddy to be presenting shows again. Let's keep it going!
As We Reopen
The health and safety of all our audience members, staff, volunteers, resident groups, and visiting shows continues to be the Campanile Center’s highest priority. As we look forward to reopening our doors, we are dutifully monitoring all CDC guidelines and best practices in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to enhancing our safety plan and implementing new measures throughout the building and grounds to create a safe environment while welcoming guests back.