Current live event policies (subject to change)
- We are limiting the number of tickets sold to 250 so that everyone has plenty of elbow (breathing) room.
- Our air system brings in fresh air from the outside to help limit the spread of airborne viruses like COVID-19.
- All guests, staff, and volunteers are required to wear mask, regardless of vaccination status, unless actively drinking. This policy is effective immediately and until further notice.
- The Campanile follows all CDC, State of Wisconsin, and Oneida County Health Dept recommendations regarding indoor gatherings.
- Facility uses an electro-static sprayer with a focus on disinfecting areas such as fabric seats, lobby, and bathrooms.
- You will find plenty of hand sanitizer in the lobby.
- Expect to be greeted enthusiastically! We are grateful to be presenting shows again. Let's keep it going!
As We Reopen
The health and safety of all our audience members, staff, volunteers, resident groups, and visiting shows continues to be the Campanile Center’s highest priority. As we look forward to reopening our doors, we are dutifully monitoring all CDC guidelines and best practices in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to enhancing our safety plan and implementing new measures throughout the building and grounds to create a safe environment while welcoming guests back.